Accessibility Statement for Digital 1 Group LLC
Digital 1 Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Digital 1 Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Digital 1 Group:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Digital 1 Group is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Digital 1 Group. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Digital 1 Group:
- Phone: 424.452.8484
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 703 Pier Ave, Suite B #445 Hermosa Beach, CA, 90254
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Digital 1 Group relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Digital 1 Group, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Digital 1 Group:
- Possible Limitation: Images uploaded in with in 24 hours may not have text alternative because Every 24 hours our site is scanned and updated by AI technology to remain ADA Compliant there for all content and images added in the past 24 my not be fully ADA Compliant. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
This statement was created on 3 September 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.